Say “I do” on the Golden sandy beaches of tropical Sri Lanka. Whether you dream of a tropical wedding on the beaches of Sri Lanka, or a true Traditional Sri Lankan “Kandiyan” style wedding, a usual Christian wedding or even an out of the ordinary truly unique wedding, let us know your dates and we will organize a magical wedding of a lifetime.
We have years of experience organizing large to small intimate weddings for our guests in Sri Lanka. We will organize all your Sri Lanka ground arrangements, hotel reservations for you and your guests, venue arrangements, deco, catering and more, at the most affordable rates.
As a travel agency we have contracted with many of the hotels throughout Sri Lanka that are able to cater to such events and can offer you a range of venue options and wedding styles to suit you.
You will need to have the following documentation to get married in Sri Lanka;
- Valid passport
- Birth certificates
- Affidavit signed by a solicitor from you own country
- If divorced - a decree absolute
- If widowed - death certificate plus previous marriage certificate
- If you have changed your name - a deed poll (includes divorcees who have reverted to their maiden name)
- If under 18, evidence of parental consent in the form of a statutory declaration
- All documents must be in English and you must have been in Sri Lanka for at least four days before the actual wedding can take place
… and we will do the rest.