1. Our quotation is based on the fixed exchange between US dollars and Sri Lanka Rupee rate. The rate is USD1.00 equates to LKR 129/- (as of 2nd May 2014)
2. The reservation deposit USD200.00 nett per person (including children) is requiredupon your confirmation.
3. The final or full payment is required 30 days prior to the tour commence.
4. However, if the client is making the initial deposit within the 30 days prior to commencement of the tour, no reservations will be made unless full payment is been made to our bank in Sri Lanka and the bank gives us confirmation on the same.
5. In this case, transfer must be received in our bank account in Sri Lanka 5 working days prior to commencement of tour. No Services will be confirmed till such time.
6. Ranfer Travels (Pvt) Ltd nor its holding company shall take any responsibility or will not be held liable for non-availability of any services promised prior to payment confirmation from our bank in Sri Lanka.
7. No services will be confirmed by us unless full payment is received for the services. We will only make temporary reservations and reservation deadlines will be informed to the clients accordingly.
8. Rates are nett & non commissionable.
9. Rates & taxes are quoted as per current tariffs and are subject to change without prior notice.
10. All rates are calculated as per current rates of exchange and will be subject to change in case of any increase in same.
11. Surcharge is to be determined at the time of booking.
12. No bookings have been made and all rates will be applicable as per availability of accommodation in the hotels at the time of reservation.
Changes and Cancellations
1. For any changes made prior to the tour commence, the client will enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this difference.
2. The reservation deposit of USD 200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
3. The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
a. 15 days before the arrival day: we will refund the full cost to you except the tour deposit.
b. 14 days to 3 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 20% of the tour price or depending on third party cancellation policy, whichever is greater.
c. Cancellation within 2 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 30% of the tour price or depending on third party cancellation policy, whichever is greater.
4. After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added, as third-party service provider cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
5. If the client cancels the trip, the client must inform us by email or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Sri Lanka time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation. The service/administrative charge for the refund is USD60.00 per time.
The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services unless we join in other third-party excursions. For the whole of your tour you will benefit from a private chauffeur guide we provide unless mentioned to you prior to the tour commencement. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guides on your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes.
We have allocated 1 piece (size 40 x 60 x 100cm) luggage space and an average hang luggage bag (size: 20 x 40 x 55cm) space for each adult passenger traveling in the above mentioned tour. If you would require any additional space for the transportation of your personal belongings during the tour please inform us prior to the finalization of your tour. Charges may apply.
Passports and Visas
1. Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to Sri Lanka. For more information on how to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka visit:
2. If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
1. Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchased so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
2. You are asked to visit the Travel Essential on our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our Travel Essential.
Tipping of Guides and chauffeur guides are mainly based on your satisfaction of the tour and execution of his/her services rendered during the tour. We recommend an average tip of USD5/- to 10/- per person per day. This is an average guide ONLY, and you are most welcome to tip higher depending on your satisfaction.
1. The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
2. To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we shall take the responsibility of providing vehicles with proper insurance facilities through our partner travel agents for land transport services and shall not hold any direct/personal liability of any loss, damage, personal injury or death during such land transportation.
3. We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the trains or flights are being cancelled or chartered beyond our control.
4. we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death caused or suffered due to theft, robbery accidents, fire that may occur at any hotels, bungalows, rest houses, restaurant, places of attraction, historical sites etc. You shall be responsible for the safety of your own goods and personal items.
5. We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
6. We reserve the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and to use any such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
7. We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, and acts of God such as earthquake, landslide etc, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises or any other force majeure conditions that may occur before or during the specified tours.
8. We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.
9. We shall not be held responsible for any damage, death and personal injury that may occur during the specified tour and/or while enjoying the organized services arranged by us, in any manner whatsoever .We shall be released of liability from any acts of negligence of the organized tour operator, his servants and agents that may cause such personal injury, damage or death. . It must be understood that we outsource the services organized and as the tour guide we undertake the responsibility to arrange the best available services fitting your requirements and budget.
10. You are advised to have your own travel insurance in the event of an emergency as we will not be offering any insurance policy with regards to this service.