The initial/one reservation deposit for international wire transfer charge for your itinerary is included in your tour’s total quotation. All subsequent transfer charges are to be borne by the sender. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
· Your quoted rate is a cash discounted rate.
· Due to restrictions enforced by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka we are unable to offer Paypal payment facilities as of now.
· We offer offline credit card payment facilities with an additional rate of 2%.
· The rate for onsite (in our head office located in Colombo 09, Sri Lanka) payment by credit card can be made and the additional 2% card charge on the total value of your quotation will be charged. Debit cards and American Express cards are not eligible as payment method.
· Bank account information for cable/wire transfer. Initial transfer is free, sender to bare all charges thereafter.
After you make wire transfer, please fax us the bank receipt/Swift Message to Ranfer Travels (Pvt) Ltd - The fax number is: +94112686803
Note: Please write your trip advisor's name on the postscript when you transfer the money. It takes 5 working days to 3 weeks for your wire transfer to reach our account. So the Wire Transfer Payment is not valid if you confirm your booking within 20 days prior to your departure date.